Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NEW TOY! (Coming Soon...)

Ok, it hasn't arrived yet - but I have to post about it... I finally ordered a Silhouette SD!!

My beautiful cutting master machine should be arriving in a week or so (I am so excited when I talk about it I make that high-pitched excited scream noise and Kevin just laughs at me...). 
I haven't found a dealer in Canada yet (Michael's has never even heard of them...), but the Silhouette company does deliver to Canada - so if you have an extra 300$ kicking around you can go nab yourself one off their site, if not there are always promotions in blogland and on ebay (I never pay full price for anything...). I got a great deal on my new toy, I was looking around at U-Create - they had a promotion code to get a few extras (rolls of vinyl, heat transfer etc.) with the machine, plus I got the whole package for 225$! SAH-WEET!!!
I will post a review and pics of my few first trials once it arrives...

AND

You wanna blog that looks as pretty as your posts? Check out the giveaway by Blushink Templates hosted HERE at Tatertots & Jello.

Happy Cutting (and crafting)!!!
-Courtney Soleil

No comments:

Post a Comment